Yes, it is that time of year already. Spring has officially sprung and its re-enrolment time for our wonderful Imagine Families. If this is your first-time needing to re-enrol your child or you’ve forgotten the steps from last year (totally understandable), read on to find out everything you need to know about this year’s Continuing Enrolment Process.
As we enter the last quarter of 2023 (where did the year go?), we are busy planning all the wonderful celebrations yet to come with our families, including graduations; end of year parties; and special days such as World Kindness Day to name a few!
However, top of mind for our Imagine Teams in September is confirming the continuing enrolment of our families for 2024. Below is an outline of our 2024 Continuing Enrolment Process for you to use as a guide:
- Your Centre Director will provide a URL link to your continuing enrolment form via email, Kindyhub or both. If you have not received this link yet, please follow up with your Centre Director. We are proud to say, this is our fourth year of using online forms! Not only is this paperless process environmentally friendly, it also allows a quicker processing time for our families.
- You will need to complete this online form by Friday 22nd September, 2023 to secure your child’s place. If you need assistance filling out this form, our Centre Directors and Assistant Directors will be able to assist and support you. Just ask them!
- Once your form has been completed and confirmed, there will be a period of processing the requirements of our current Imagine families, in addition to coordinating our waitlisted families. The requirements of our current families are prioritised and you will be sent confirmation of your enrolment for 2024 in late October.
- Our classroom lists for 2024 will be displayed late November in the centre, and will include the name of the enrolled children, and the assigned classroom educators and teachers.
- Although our process to support a smooth transition into new classrooms will begin earlier, the official classroom changes for children will start on Monday 29th January, 2024 for New South Wales, Victoria and South Australia and Monday 22nd January, 2024 for Queensland.
Please expect your Centre Director to promptly follow you up if you have not filled this out your re-enrolment form by Friday 22nd September, 2023. It is vital that we accurately confirm what your enrolment requirements are for 2024, so we can continue to support your needs. Your responsiveness in completing this form in a timely manner will also be greatly appreciated by the team!
As a final note, in November we will be collecting information about your child’s attendance over the December and January holiday period. Please keep this in mind if you are planning some special time together or a fabulous family holiday.
From the entire Imagine Team, thank you to our amazing Imagine families for your continued support and we look forward to making many more wonderful memories with you in 2024!